2014년 12월 28일 일요일

I arrived in russia

I arrived in Russia 2014.12.28 07:00
It was tired flight.

I transfer flight in bejing, China. I waited 4hours. It was not much longer.
Here is bejing airport.

I got some problems in Beijing airport.
I landed in terminal 2 Beijing airport.
I must move to terminal 3
But free shuttle bus was closed, she said that who airport information Clark maybe.

So I took her car to terminal3 Just 15mins I pay 2000 ruble (40$) as russian mony, at that time i have no chinese, russian money at all, i tried to withdraw money by card it's blocked i entered miss password. What a big money. Exactly I should pay 100$.

I thought that she cheated me,  and free shuttle bus wasn't closed, Just she said closed

I was in a hurry. I quick to go transfer. So I paid.

I have more time, I wouldn't do like that.

Anyway I arrived in ulan-ude Russia safety. 


Ulan-ude airport (on the taxi)
Beijing airport.
Air flight to ulan-ude 
S7 airline 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기